[Roadsters] Weber carbs and manifold

Daryl Smith drlsmith at dccnet.com
Fri Sep 4 15:47:00 MDT 2009

My reading over the last couple of years has me believing a correctly sized
and jetted Weber/Solex/Mikuni carb setup should add performance (over the
SU's) throughout the rpm range, regardless of the rest of the engine build,
although not much point if you never exceed 3000 rpm...........
Just do your homework to get the correct size and jetting......
My $0.02, fwiw............

Daryl