[Roadsters] Weber carbs and manifold

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 4 17:50:07 MDT 2009

i know from experience, on another car, that if you substantially increase
the carburation you will get more power.  but not more performance.

dan is absolutely right - heads, cam, etc.  it all adds up.

my older brother once told me, and i think from experience, if you upgrade
one thing, it will point out the weakness in something else.  upgrade that,
and it will point out . . .

rinse and repeat