[Roadsters] Cylinder head

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 06:32:18 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/9/2008 10:57:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bubwin at mts.net writes:

I'll  not bother to share my wasted years of knowledge again.  I'm sure
others
know better.  Happy fixing.  Good  Luck.

Please continue sharing your knowledge. A lot of us appreciate it. This is
an unmoderated forum so a certain amount of thick hide is required. However,
compared to some car forums this one is quite civilized. Unfortunately every
once and a while someone needs to remind up to be a little friendlier by
leaving. This is a loss to all of us and a benefit to no one.

keith williams