[Roadsters] Cylinder head

Pat Horne roadsters at hornesystemstx.com
Mon Mar 10 10:51:00 MST 2008

Keith's right. Some times you get flamed when you deserve it, some times
you get flamed when you don't! I sent email to a user on a different
list the other day telling him how much better a different
manufacturer's wireless networking gear was. A few minutes later I get a
copy of the email. Turns out I sent the email to the whole list,
including the mailing lists owner, the a manufacturer of wireless gear!
Fully expecting to get flamed, I posted an apology to the list, telling
why I said what I did. Several folks addressed why I said what I did, I
didn't get flamed, and the manufacturer didn't take me off the list!
Quite a surprise.

Our list is really quite tame in comparison to others I am on, too bad
they aren't all this good.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Keith0alan at aol.com: