[Roadsters] Cylinder head

Bubba bubwin at mts.net
Sun Mar 9 22:56:21 MST 2008

I don't know, but I have about 150 shop manuals from my many years as a fully
licensed mechanic, and the engineers that designed the engines and wrote those
manuals seem to mention with some regularity to loosen them as I suggest, in
sequence.

But who am I to say.  I guess opinions are better than my years of training,
schooling, licensing and working as a mechanic?

All those years I've been doing it wrong!

I'll not bother to share my wasted years of knowledge again.  I'm sure others
know better.  Happy fixing.  Good Luck.

But then again I only scored 89% on the Government exam for my license.

Oh yeah, step 13 might be of some interest
http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/17/a5/ea/0900823d8017a5ea/re
pairInfoPages.htm
BMW's too?
http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/21/05/13/0900823d80210513/re
pairInfoPages.htm

Bob (never warped a head, never blew an engine I built, including engines I
did in the Phone Company Fleet) Winslade

1966-1600 Missy
1967-1600 Bender