[Roadsters] 1970 Datsun 2000 for sale

barterdude barterdude at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 02:30:57 MDT 2008

Hey Group -

I have 6 roadsters and I need to focus on completion restoration of some of
the other cars, so I am selling my gorgeous licensed as a 1970 (okay it's a
'69 production) Datsun 2000.  Several sources to see some pictures:

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/775382281.html

or go to http://www.WyCROC.org <http://www.wycroc.org/>  and click on the
FOR SALE link.  You can also see some of the restoration shots by clicking
on THE GANG and scrolling down and click on GARY LASATER and then scrolling
to the '69 2000.

I have well over $13K in restoration costs, but only asking in between the
Average and High Price against the values in the Hemmings Motor News article
on the 1600 in September 2007.

What to Pay- Datsun 1600 Sports SPL-311

                     Low         Average                         High

1965/6           $4,000       $7,500                      $14,500

1967              $4,000       $7,500                      $14,000

1968              $3,500       $7,000                      $13,500

1969              $3,500       $7,000                      $13,000

1970              $3,500       $7,000                      $13,000

Most anyone in the WyCROC group is aware of this car and would give an
endorsement.  One in particular, who races a 2000 and does repair work, made
a fun observation after an oil change --- "wow this is one fast 2000".
That's what a well built and balanced motor along with the Boone dizzy
installed and tuned by the man himself - Gary Boone.

Pass it along to anyone you may know thinking of a roadster.  Thanks in
advance.

Gary Lasater - Parker CO
founding member www.WyCROC.org <http://www.wycroc.org/>
1963 SPL310-00161C (Single Carb)