[Roadsters] Time to sell one of the roadsters

BARTERDUDE at aol.com BARTERDUDE at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 22:35:10 MDT 2008

Hey Group -

I have 6 roadsters and I need to focus on completion restoration of some of
the other cars, so I am selling my gorgeous licensed as a 1970 (okay it's a
'69 production) Datsun 2000.  Several sources to see some pictures:

_http://denver.craigslist.org/car/775382281.html_
(http://denver.craigslist.org/car/775382281.html)

or go to _http://www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.WyCROC.org)  and  click on the
FOR SALE link.  You can also see some of the restoration shots  by clicking on
THE GANG and scrolling down and click on GARY LASATER and then  scrolling to
the '69 2000.

As indicated I have well over $13K in restoration costs, but only  asking in
between the Average and High Price against the values in the  Hemmings Motor
News article on the 1600 in September 2007.

What to Pay- Datsun 1600 Sports SPL-311
Low          Average                   High
1965/6            $4,000       $7,500               $14,500
1967              $4,000       $7,500  $14,000
1968              $3,500       $7,000               $13,500
1969  $3,500       $7,000               $13,000
1970  $3,500       $7,000               $13,000

Most anyone  in the WyCROC group is aware of this car and would give an
endorsement.   One in particular, who races a 2000 and does repair work, made a fun
observation  after an oil change --- "wow this is one fast 2000".  That's
what  a well built and balanced motor along with the Boone dizzy installed and
tuned  by the man himself - Gary Boone.

Pass it along to anyone you may know thinking of a roadster.  Thanks  in
advance.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C (Single  Carb)