[Roadsters] 1968 Fuse Box

John F Sandhoff sandhoff at csus.edu
Mon Jul 28 15:53:49 MDT 2008

> I have a Datsun schematic marked for the 1968 -1970 1600 & 2000 Sports.

Your diagram is too generic.

'68 has 6 fuses, no side marker lights.
'69 started the 8-fuse box
And as I recall, '70 had a little extra wiring for a solenoid on the
intake manifold that was part of the smog setup. Or maybe I'm nuts.

Over the years there have been some very nice diagrams put together
by some of the list members. I thought they were on the 311s site
but at first blush didn't see them. You can pull up a '68 and a
69-70 diagram, though, from Ross' site:
<http://www.sportsimports.ca/archive/technicaltips/images/68.gif>
<http://www.sportsimports.ca/archive/technicaltips/images/6970.gif>

I'm sure others will chime in with where the nifty color diagrams are.

-- John
     John F Sandhoff   sandhoff at csus.edu   Sacramento, CA