[Roadsters] 1968 Fuse Box

SlowBoy slowboy at cox.net
Mon Jul 28 13:36:50 MDT 2008

I have a Datsun schematic marked for the 1968 -1970 1600 & 2000 Sports. It was
part of a book of Datsun schematics.

This schematic has the double row of four (8 fuses) that I have seen on a 1970
and 1969. It also is wired for the side markers. I guess there are some things
that can be ignored if they do not apply, but you would think they'd be marked
to note their application. It seems to me this schematic would more accurately
represent the 1969 & 1970.

Anyway.......

Did any of the 1968 models come with the double row fuse box and possibly with
side markers stock?

Jim