[Roadsters] Sell

Herb Petty haabu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 14:02:36 MDT 2008

Selling Roadster's is like selling Motor-cycles.     There's an a-- for every seat  ( Revised
  P.T. Barnum )   My ol yellow car has introduced me to many many many great folks,
  that I would have missed out knowing.   I've put a Ton of money in this car, take it from me,
  the smiles & great memories are all worth it.
  The car is secondary  !!       However as long as we're trying to boost the economy,
  $  35,000.00 would be a proper approach !!     Ha ha haaaaaaa

  Everyone have a great day,
  Herb Petty