[Roadsters] Losing my cool

Loren Berg lberg at minnetronix.com
Mon Jul 28 15:17:17 MDT 2008

Andrew,

If it used to run cool and the core is good, then all it needs is to be
tanked, soldered (i.e. hole repaired), and pressure tested.  Shouldn't cost
more than $75.  If it needs to be re-cored, then absolutely go for the 3-row.
The increase in price from a 2-core is well worth it.

 - Loren (Minneapolis, MN)
'68 1600 w/U20 & 5-sp
'70 2000 parting out