[Roadsters] SPL213-00004 update

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 14:52:43 MDT 2008

I've decided to have the 213 professionally restored, most likely by Ross
Mullen. haven't heard back from him yet, he's unavailable until the 27th. I
have heard back from Barrett-Jackson, they are definitely very interested in
consigning the car when the restoration is complete. 'course they probably
tell everyone that ;-)  they have seen the photos of the car "as found" I gave
Ross rights of first refusal on the car if I decided to sell it, he was the
first to contact me after I bought the car. pretty exciting  :-) one way or
the other I'm looking to have the car done by next summer.

Craig
Datsun Roadsters mostly...
http://community.webshots.com/user/672000