[Roadsters] SPL213-00004 update

davesmbox at aol.com davesmbox at aol.com
Sat Jul 26 17:00:18 MDT 2008

Craig
Bite the bullet and keep the car after it's done. There are few greater roadster fans than you. The car belongs in your stable not in the garage of some rich ambulance chaser that wants a trophy to trailer around. Yes you might make a few bucks but I doubt you will make a killing so give the car the home it deserves. YOURS.
Dave M