[Roadsters] 68 1600 for sale..New Jersey

dave daveandlindab at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 13:42:57 MDT 2008

I need to sell my "extra" Roadster ASAP, losing the space.  It's a 68, a
decent driver, has some east coast rust issues, but not bad.  Runs
drives stops well, but needs a head gasket.  Car is BRIGHT RED with a
decent white interior.  Has a good high windshield top frame, but
somebody put low windshield canvas on it.  Fits and works, but looks a
bit silly.  Comes with a free hardtop.

Will sell for $1600.00 as it is.  I can deliver in the North East, Maine
to Virginia, for actual cost of transport, so gas and $125.00 for the
trailer rental.

It's going on Ebay tonight, with a $1600.00 reserve, $2000.00 buy it now
but will have a "subject to local sale" clause.

Pictures avail, just email. Or call.

Dave Brisco

EastCoastRoadster.com

908-591-9892