[Roadsters] show detailed refurbished Solexes for sale

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Sun Dec 21 09:48:32 MST 2008

if anyone's looking for an absolutely beautiful set of refurbished Solexes-
late style- contact me offlist. I had some that were very clean that I sent
out to Dan Garrison to go thru and detail out, he will be sending me photos
very soon of the finished carbs and I will be offering one set for sale. will
be very pricey but certainly not as much as asking prices for NOS sets. one
set I got offered a nice car for and I paid $2000 for the car and drove out to
California to pick it up rather than part with the carbs- I figure that set
probably had 900 miles on it.  not necessarily the set I'll offer for sale,
but I guess that would depend on how much money you want to tempt me with ;-)
Craig