[Roadsters] Wiener on list?

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Sun Dec 21 09:30:54 MST 2008

seems to me I saw a post in the last month or two from someone with the last
name Wiener and remembered just because an unusual name... I came into
possession of an original 1978 warranty and service booklet yesterday for a
Datsun B210 whose owner was David Richard Wiener in North Branch Mn.   if this
be you, or a family member and you'd like to have it, contact me offlist. was
originally sold as a demo in St. Paul at Royal Datsun.  also got '76 and '78
B210 owner's manuals.
Craig