[Roadsters] WireMags

ljordan704 at netscape.net ljordan704 at netscape.net
Wed Aug 29 12:50:37 MDT 2007

 One way to know on the Appliance wheels is that they often take an unusual lug nut and spacer. It took a while to get this info and it is referenced on the other list . The bolt holes are bigger and will not take the usual lug nuts, and to do so is risky. So I was told by the tire shop that attempted to mount the wheels originally. I got the right hardware from a guy who sells on EBAY.? If you need more info let me know.
I believe there is a set of wheels on EBAY now.