[Roadsters] WireMags

Mark Sedlack msedlack at neo.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 09:58:20 MDT 2007

Without markings, there's no way to know for sure - I had a set that were
marked ARE that came on my Z when I bought it that were too far gone to save
so were offed for AL scrap value.

Appliance, ARE, Western, and other off-brand all offered similar cast spoke
wheels - only slight differences in the spoke pattern and center mounting
pad differentiated them.    Same was true of ARE's Torque-Thrust - many
knock-offs appeared as soon as it was apparent that they were a good
seller.....

Best bet to find center caps that will fit is to measure the bore, and the
depth the bearing hub extends with the wheels mounted, and use that info
when buying caps.
Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH