[Roadsters] WireMags

Gordon Glasgow gsglasgow at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 21:48:03 MDT 2007

There are also minor differences in the shape of the lip of the rim. That's
what I usually look at first when I'm trying to tell if it is an Appliance
or not.

Those ARE's looked like they were actually a steel rim and an aluminum
center. I've seen a few of those, too. In fact, that's what my car had on it
originally when I bought it. However I was told at the time that those had a
tendency to crack around the rivets, so I got rid of them.

Gordon