[Roadsters] Awesome Road trip - Thanks everyone!

Chris & Christy Breyer fairlady66 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 08:16:23 MDT 2007

 What a ride! The trip to Big Bear was awesome. Drove up highway 38 through
Redlands, longer drive and it tops out at 8,000ft level. Thought, what the
heck, lets give it a test... The car drove great! no heating issues at all.
Very slight lose of power on top of the hill, the Carbs did go Rich, overall
trip was awesome. Drove up there with the hard top on (soft top is trashed),
took it off at my dad's place and cruised the hill topless. Had a great time
at the car show, over 500 cars to check out. Disappointed though, there was
one '50's MG and one VW Bus (which I think was the coolest car in the show),
the rest were all American cars. However, the 'ol Datsun Roadster did draw
some attention... Thanks for every ones input in trouble shooting my heat
issue, it seems solved.

~Chris

--
'66 1600