[Bmcu] [BMCU] Tech Day

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Thu Apr 27 08:18:02 MDT 2017

Rich,  what a great line up of topics!   I'll be happy to talk about my LED taillight system, too.   See you Saturday!

Roger D
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2017, at 9:19 PM, Richard Weyland <richornot2 at gmail.com<mailto:richornot2 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Already its Wednesday  just three more days for the much awaited tech day . So dig out all your parts that are just collecting dust and any other brit things  your wife wants you to find a home for, if its too la to put in the boot take photos they well do just as well.
Bring your questions, bring those pesky lucus issues and lets work together to find a fix for

Jim will have the bbg going for burgers and brauts  so please RSVP so we can get a close count for supplies
Treats and sides are always welcome too  Will have hot coffee threw the day to enjoy as well.
Dennis will be demonstrating the lost art of lead body repairs.

I will go over my technique of repairing and refinishing dash boards in triumphs.

It would also be great to have an open discussion to  answer questions on electronic ignition conversions

Roger if you make it, how about  maybe a few words and demonstration on your fun led tail lights?

please bring any and all that you may have to add to the day

where
4325 Garden Drive Millcreek
Time coffee will be on at 8 am

Thanks to all