[Bmcu] Its Friday! Wooo

Richard Weyland richornot2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 10:34:35 MDT 2017

ITS FRIDAY  just one more day for the much awaited tech day . So dig out
all your parts that are just collecting dust and any other brit things
your wife wants you to find a home for, if its too large to put in the boot
take photos they well do just as well.
Bring your questions, bring those pesky lucus issues and lets work together
to find a fix for

Jim will have the bbg going for burgers and brauts  so please RSVP so we
can get a close count for supplies
Thank you to all that have RSVP looking like a good crowd keep them coming
👉

And always remember the donation can will be out and present to support the
club events like this 😎

Treats and sides are always welcome too  Will have hot coffee threw the day
to enjoy as well.
Dennis will be demonstrating the lost art of lead body repairs.

I will go over my technique of repairing and refinishing dash boards
in triumphs.

It would also be great to have an open discussion to  answer questions on
electronic ignition conversions

Its confirmed Roger will have a few words and demonstration on his fun led
tail lights? 💥💥

Please bring any and all that you may have to add to the day

One more big thing there was a young lad doing you tube vidios at the Feb
meeting Braiden I think please get in touch with me its been requested that
we video some of the discussions

Where
4325 Garden Drive Millcreek
Time coffee will be on at 8 am