[Bmcu] Tech Day

Richard Weyland richornot2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 21:19:44 MDT 2017

Already its Wednesday  just three more days for the much awaited tech day .
So dig out all your parts that are just collecting dust and any other brit
things  your wife wants you to find a home for, if its too large to put in
the boot take photos they well do just as well.
Bring your questions, bring those pesky lucus issues and lets work together
to find a fix for

Jim will have the bbg going for burgers and brauts  so please RSVP so we
can get a close count for supplies
Treats and sides are always welcome too  Will have hot coffee threw the day
to enjoy as well.
Dennis will be demonstrating the lost art of lead body repairs.

I will go over my technique of repairing and refinishing dash boards
in triumphs.

It would also be great to have an open discussion to  answer questions on
electronic ignition conversions

Roger if you make it, how about  maybe a few words and demonstration on
your fun led tail lights?

please bring any and all that you may have to add to the day

where
4325 Garden Drive Millcreek
Time coffee will be on at 8 am

Thanks to all