[Alpines] Something I don't understand

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 07:25:06 MST 2009

Hi Mate-The same thing happens here in the states. When I was in basic
trainiing in the Air Force in St. Antonio, Tx. we had enough snow to say the
ground was covered- they shut the entire base down.I remember getting in
trouble for lauging at the situation. Imangine we where being told just how
great our air force was(is) and they let a snow that was so thin you couldnt
build a snowman close them down. I thought it was funny, the drill instructors
didnt- they won.
TtT