[Alpines] Something I don't understand

jim williams sportsix63 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 08:20:48 MST 2009

With a snow storm headed our way. (not here yet) Many stores and schools are
already closing. We have our drivers on alert. Stay close to home. Traffic is
terrible. Stores are full of people. No bread or milk in any of them. And it
hasn't snowed a flake!!
Not like the old times. Plus I bet 90% of the vehicles on the road are 4x4s !

Jim Williams  Lewisburg, West Virginia