[Alpines] [Tigers] Drop Spindles

awtiger awtiger at cox.net
Fri Dec 18 05:34:15 MST 2009

Marc:

Actually, there are some of us on the Alpine list who find this type of info
very interesting.  Personally, I'd love to get  ahold of a set of those drop
spindles for my Alpine; I wasn't even aware that they existed.

Might I respectfully suggest that, in the future, you show a bit more
tolerance with the members on the list and the discussions therein.  And, if
something comes up that you're not interested in, simply delete it instead
of taking personal offense to it.  That's what the rest of us do.

Merry Chistmas,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE (TAC #740)