[6pack] Throttle Linkage ?S? Connectors

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 05:35:53 MST 2021

Hello Robert,

I'll snap you a photo of the barrel linkage in place. One of them works, but if I recall correctly, there was no way to use two and get them installed without removing the carbs and linkage.

I Jet Hot coated both of my manifolds, and wrapped the exhaust header in Thermo-Tec exhaust tape. The Jet Hot keeps the manifolds looking nice, and keeps the header from corroding, but it won't cure your fuel cook-off problems. Your best bet is one of Joe Alexander's heat shields, which I think are being sold through Moss as well. https://mossmotors.com/aluminum-heat-shield-by-a-r-e-for-zenith-stromberg-carbs?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=free&utm_campaign=shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4v7154Cx9AIVhcqGCh0tWAy8EAQYAiABEgKXSPD_BwE (https://mossmotors.com/aluminum-heat-shield-by-a-r-e-for-zenith-stromberg-carbs?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=free&utm_campaign=shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4v7154Cx9AIVhcqGCh0tWAy8EAQYAiABEgKXSPD_BwE)

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/the-11021?rrec=true (https://www.summitracing.com/parts/the-11021?rrec=true)

Good Luck, Tom