[6pack] Distributor Pedestal Sits Too High on Drive Shaft Gear

rmf3860 rmf3860 bobfabie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 19:09:51 MDT 2021

Crisis averted.
After speaking with Dick Taylor and hearing that Bill W. had a similar
issue, I discovered through their wisdom that the drive gear will drop once
you rotate the engine/cam a bit, and indeed it dropped and all is well.

This is such a fine group of people, friends and helpers. Thank you all for
your past and ongoing assistance you provide.

Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va