[6pack] OIl Dipstick TUBE Needed

Bob Lang robert.lang.tr6 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:37:19 MDT 2021

The dipstick is just a piece of 3/8 tubing. Get some brake tube in  3/8 and
cut to length. You'll have to file it down a bit to fit into the block. Try
to make it tight and jb weld it for good measure. If you want to get fancy,
flare the top with a double flare to get a better seal with the felt on the
dipstick. The installed height of the tube is 4-3/8 inches.

Regards,
Bob Lang