[6pack] OIl Dipstick TUBE Needed

BILL WELLBAUM wcwellbaum at cox.net
Thu Jul 1 15:36:21 MDT 2021

Unfortunately, I've broken my own rule several times--much to my dismay. Cardinal rule is you NEVER throw anything away for any reason until after the project is done, up, and running. And enforcing that self-imposed rule is the reason I was able to supply you with oil pump bolts. Ah, live and learn.