[6pack] OIl Dipstick TUBE Needed

rmf3860 rmf3860 bobfabie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:43:49 MDT 2021

Bob,

Thank you. Just before I read your reply, I had just gone to my spare parts
shelf and found a 3/8" length of brake line, already flared at one end. I
will have to somehow reduce the diameter where it presses into to the
block. The installed height  measurement you provided is exactly what I
needed. Very kind of you to respond. Thank you.

Bob Fabie