[6pack] More brakes

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 06:33:18 MDT 2019

Hey all,
   Today, before the Houston heat grows too great, I hope to address the
rear brake hydraulics on my '75 TR6 project car. Specifically, I will
inspect all of the pipes, flush them clean, then replace the rear flex
hose. Work from the distribution block on to the new slave cylinders has
already been completed.
   I already finished work on the front system and cleaned up the area.
Here's how it looks now. (Remember, this is to be a nice driver, not a show
car.)

http://aubard.us/75_Triumph/20190731_103230.jpg

   The switch on the pressure differential warning system, is bad and the
piston seals leak. Until replacement parts can be sourced, the switch port
is sealed with a short 3/8-fine bolt and a thick rubber washer. Doing so
leaves the system a straight through junction, if with a tiny bit of
leakage between chambers.

Rick