[6pack] Clutch Cylinder

James_ jattr6 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:41:57 MDT 2018

Thanks all.
Well, in my frustration I ordered all sorts of new parts. New cylinder and slave and rebuild kits - since they were cheap.
I hate throwing money to figure something out but the clutch is so basic, and I could probably use spare parts for the future.

Turns out, rebuilding the Girling cylinder fixed it. The small rubber cup was looking particularly poor. I thought all would be fine since
The cylinder never leaked but I suspected it wasn’t pressing enough pressure to the slave and must have been on its way out. Some fluid went down to the slave but I could tell it was not enough.

Ugh.
This is one time I should have listened to my inner voice and replaced BOTH from the start.