[6pack] Clutch sponging - extra info about mounting.

James_ jattr6 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 22:32:18 MDT 2018

I forgot to mention the slave I bought and installed is in fact properly installed. I was careful to install on the correct side of the bracket.
So no need to share that this bit with me.

I used the original push rod so maybe that is the issue. ???
Does the Taiwan made part need the adjustable push rod? Moss doesn’t say.
Or the slave is defective? Yet another cheap Taiwan made crap.???
It was the only option list at Moss. So I bought it a while ago with other parts.

I now see there is a ‘better’ more expensive “OE” slave from BPNW.com
They are down the road from me and could have it shipped in a day.

Checking TRF - they only list one at $52.00. Hmmm.

Ugh. One thing after another. Oh the joy (exhaustion)!