[6pack] Clutch Cylinder

James_ jattr6 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 22:11:09 MDT 2018

Can a clutch cylinder be bad even if it isn’t leaking and still pumps some fluid to the slave? I am wondering if the pressure is too weak.

This issue with no clutch should be incredibly straightforward. Bleed and go.
I hate throwing money and not knowing but then again, only two components to point at the cause.
Right?
Maybe I need to localize the bleeding (bench bleed each cylinder) and then hook up the lines and bleed again.

I guess if I still have issues I’ll rebuild my cylinder ... or buy a new one!