[6pack] Intermittent ground?

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:21:05 MDT 2016

Dave,

You need to trace in on the schematic, but it sounds like you're losing power to the Voltage Stabilizer, assuming it's down stream from the turn signal flasher. You can bypass the VS, both gauges will read high when full and hot, to see if it's the cause, but it sounds to me like that circuit is losing power. It doesn't sound like a ground issue to me.

It's not fun removing those gauges. It seems like removing the tach makes it easy to get to the VS on the back of the speedo. (unless I have that backwards)

Good Luck,

Sloane

69 Six

72 Spit