[6pack] Intermittent ground?

James_ jattr6 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:52:47 MDT 2016

Been a long time since I experienced the same issue but I think it is the voltage stabilizer. Especially since both are acting up. If I recall (without consulting the wiring diagram) there may be one other item affected as well, but then again maybe it is just those two gauges. I can look at the diagram if you need me too.

-Sent from my Atari 2600-