[6pack] Parts Found-

fietts02 at aol.com fietts02 at aol.com
Fri May 9 10:13:37 MDT 2014

In cleaning out garage I have found several items that  I have. Some
purchased for restoration but never used. Some rare NLA items that are extras. I
have new still in packaging complete main wiring harness from TRF. I
purchased for my late TR6 a few years back and forgot about it, It has the
better connectors then for ones sale today which is why I think paid more then
the retail price today of $500.00 plus shipping. If you are restoring or have
a  future project this may be perfect deal. I am selling for a little more
then 1/2  retail price today including shipping at 325.00.

I also have a rare hardtop boot cover in Tan. Had five at one time but have
 sold others -less ones I am keeping for myself This item is NLA and very
rare as not many people are aware it existed. For sale at $295 including
shipping.
Also have Non-OD Tranny.
Feel free to contact me off list.

Ken