[6pack] [Fot] Tr6 fiberglass fenders

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Fri May 9 08:24:35 MDT 2014

I have 1 set of used fiberglass fenders, 1 set of rockers, I new set,
never used, fiberglass fenders and a new fiberglass trunk lid for sale.
I will be at the Carlisle Import show next weekend in spot E-79 if your
interested.
I also have some steel sheet metal for sale also.
If you need any parts let me know, I will see if I have it and bring it
to Carlisle.
734-417-8110
Thanks Glenn Franco