[6pack] Subject: Re: Screw extraction

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Wed Feb 5 09:37:31 MST 2014

No Problem
You don't need them when _you_ bleed. It's in the station at the
assembly line when they apply vacuum to the dry system to fill the brake
fluid. It's not like bleeding the brakes in a shop or home.

I have done hundreds if not more cars manually with those screws or
tinnerman nuts missing.
Don't sweat it. Just make sure the drum is on.

Glenn