[6pack] Compression Test

Bob Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:28:22 MDT 2011

Hi Everyone,  I did a compression test on my TR6 today and then found that i
couldn't find reference compression data.  i did the test dry and wet and got
the following results:
	#1  95 dry, 105 wet	#2   94 dry  105 wet	#3   89 dry  90 wet	#4   87 dry  98
wet        #5   100 dry  120 wet        #6   110 dry  120 wet  What should the
normal compression pressure be?  It looks to me that re doing the valves may
get a lot more power.  Rings?  To tell the truth, the car is running great and
seems to pull pretty well...Thanks,Bob Rochlin'72 TR 6