[6pack] Triumph TR6 - Hayden Electric Fan

Joe Honor j.honor at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 10:25:07 MDT 2011

I had used the Hayden installed as a pusher & all worked well with easy
install on a always on fuse Thermostat regulated via in the radiator fins
quite well/ I now went with a Wizard aluminum with puller traditional set up
Spal 16 fan and Patton fan eliminator is a superior set up but both do the
trick & better than stock Regards Joe

Joe Honor / Sent from my iPhone