[6pack] electric fuel pump

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 10 05:42:57 MST 2011

On Wednesday, March 09, 2011 08:56:01 pm Joe Honor wrote:
> I'm considering replacing stock fuel pump with electric for my '74 tr6,
> what have been the list expereince with this- as far as benefits & out of
> box or is a regulator for ZS standard carbs in order?I have expereinced
> some balkiness in startup under throttle, some hestiation even when well
> warmed up. Regards, Joe

Joe,

I have electric fuel pumps on my 3,4 and 72 TR6. I use the Facet cube along
with a pressure regulator.

I attach the pump as near as I can to the tank and mount the regulator on a
plate that attaches to the fuel pump studs on the block.

I have had the pump on the 4 for 5 years, the 3, 3 years and the 6 is a
restoration that is going on the road this spring.

Bob