[6pack] electric fuel pump

Joe Honor j.honor at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 18:56:01 MST 2011

I'm considering replacing stock fuel pump with electric for my '74 tr6, what have been the list expereince with this- as far as benefits & out of box or is a regulator for ZS standard carbs in order?I have expereinced some balkiness in startup under throttle, some hestiation even when well warmed up. Regards, Joe

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). They are confidential and may contain protected health information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the above named intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver this email to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, printing, copying, or distribution of this email or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply email and destroy this email and any attachments.