[6pack] Mystery part

ed bratt at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 31 19:45:44 MDT 2010

Bob:

That is a retaining clip.  It is used to hold something round in place,
which is inserted through a hole, and the clip fits in a pair of grooves to
hold it against the sheet metal.  I might make a wild guess at it being a
trunk lock retainer clip.

Ed Bratt
Regina, Saskatchewan

1976 TR6
1970 TR6 with no motor or transmission (and is for sale)