[6pack] Mystery part

ed bratt at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 31 20:12:19 MDT 2010

Bill:

I do not think so.  This appears to be formed to hold something under
tension.  I would guess it is a retaining clip.  The shape of the opening
hints that it is used to hold something round in place.  That something is
inserted through a hole, and the clip possibly fits into a pair of grooves
to hold it against the sheet metal around the hole..  I might make a wild
guess at it being a lock retainer clip.

Ed Bratt
Regina, Saskatchewan

1976 TR6
1970 TR6 with no motor or transmission (and is for sale)