[6pack] brake master reservoir

Gene Holtzclaw motrv8d at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 16:41:41 MDT 2010

For what its worth, I have owned at least 30 British cars over the last 25
years. About 15 years ago, I started using Valvoline Synthetic brake fluid. I
can say that I have never lost any paint due to the failure of a part, nor do
I think any part failed due to the use of it. As a matter of fact, I have only
had one master cylinder go out, and even then, the car had sat for about 5
months when I discovered that it didn't work.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/motrv8d@hotmail.com