[6pack] TR-6 rear suspension rattles

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 12:14:18 MST 2009

 Bill,

Take a look at pictures I have posted on triumphowners.com/108 listed under
Rear Shock Conversion Problems.  It outlines where I had my problems with my
conversion.  If nothing else it will show you were to look to make sure you
have no cracks in the rear frame.  Yell if you have any questions.

Aaron