[6pack] TR-6 rear suspension rattles

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Nov 30 09:34:59 MST 2009

Bill,
Check out my site for the Blind Moose install which shows what can break and
the bracket you should add:
 http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/BlindMoose.htm

What you'll find is that their kit puts a huge strain on the stock lever
bracket that it mounts to and you have to add a brace or the stock lever
bracket will crack over time.

Check out this picture and you'll see how it can crack:
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Blind%20Moose/BrokenMount.jpg

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,