[6pack] Help with A-type OD wiring

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Jun 10 12:17:07 MDT 2009

Dale,

My A-type is wired the same as you described in #2 (I was under there
recently tracking down a bad relay and a bad switch).  There's also a
purple/yellow wire at that connecter.

The relay had simply worn out but the bad switch was mostly my fault
for not getting that chrome benzel tight enough on the escutcheon so
consequently the switch would move and I'd twist it back.  After a few
too many times of that the white wire got fatigued and broke at the
switch.  It paid me back by being an intermittent problem that would
connect one time and not the next as I'd rumble along the highway.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net